[X4U] Imap, server disk space and X4u

Brian O'Leary buzz123 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 01:33:07 PDT 2005

I recently purchased an ibook in addition to my emac at home. To get
the most out of mail I reconfigured the mail app to use imap rather
than pop. All went well until i went on vacation. I had left some
images in some emails on the servers while I was away some more images
arrived and took my inbox over the limit. From that moment on my isp
send out message that my email address was unavailable. On my return i
cleared down the offending emails and my email account started to work
again. But all the emails from my newsgroups including x4u stopped. I
tried to re subscribe but it said i was already registered. The emails
stopped on 4th April and none have arrived since.

Can some one point me in the right direction to as I am missing the
banter on x4u

Regards

Brian O'Leary

buzz123 at blueyonder.co.uk