[X4U] Mail spam filtering

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 07:41:52 PDT 2005

There is one spam message that I have been getting several times a day
for months. It always ends up in my in box and I always mark it as
junk. But it keeps coming back. What ever happened to Mail learning?

It's an ad for on-line drugs that includes a gif of a little three
column table listing four drugs and their prices. The to, from and
subject headings are always different, and presumably the junk text at
the bottom is always different, but that table is always the same and
presumably the link it is attached to is always the same. Why doesn't
Mail filter this out?

Jim