[X4U] Tiger Apr 29th

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 07:06:12 PDT 2005

Kunga,

I basically agree with you. I'm a Mac booster just like most people on
the list. And my posting came right after a thorough reading of the
Apple's list of new features. I badly want this to be "major". I'm
addicted to the innovation. But I find that actually most people are
blindly positive, so I wanted to play devil's advocate and get an
interesting discussion going.

Jim