[X4U] Let's start the FUD presses.

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Apr 15 14:26:48 PDT 2005

On Apr 15, 2005, at 16:50, James S Jones wrote:

> As for my naive opinion of the bar, I detest the Outlook interface, so
> I'm not excited to see anything like it creep into an Apple app. I
> like the drawer because I can position it on the right, where my mouse
> most often is when reading mail (for scrolling, etc).

I agree with you here.  But I am more annoyed at the lack of
tree-threading in Mail.app (Panther).  I'm used to a more comprehensive
threading model, like Thunderbird and The Bat!.

Is this "fixed" in Tiger? Or do you still get a clump of threaded
messages under one single grouping, unable to see the relationship of
each message to its parent?

	dZ.