[X4U] Turbo Tax and Jaguar scare

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 16 15:00:36 PDT 2005

>No such problems for me. My issue is that I felt, after all was said and
>done, the software did not guide me accurately in some cases and I'll
>probably be having to file an amended return once I go back through things.

I've been using TurboTax / MacInTax since 1984 and it has never been
all that most people think it is. It is only a tool and as a
professional tax preparer, let the buyer beware. In the right hands,
the software is capable. In untrained hands, it can be as ugly as you
make it.
--

Robert Ameeti

Cheap things are of no value, valuable things are not cheap.