[X4U] Turbo Tax and Jaguar scare

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 16 15:04:01 PDT 2005

>I know it is too late but I have been using completetax for years
>with no problems. Not bothered with updates.

That would scare me to no end. It would be impossible for any company
to create a tax program that was correct straight out of the box.
There is an endless number of possibilities that just won't have been
caught the first time around. The fact that Intuit delivers updates
all the way to the end is only a credit to them. The fact that they
pronounce their software to not have bugs and that they supposedly
guarantee the results is a joke though.
--

Robert Ameeti

Vuja De - The feeling you've never been here.