[X4U] OS X Update 10.3.9 A Change in Safari

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 16 15:48:28 PDT 2005

>I don't have the exact problem, but sure agree philosophically. It
>is too Win-like

Windows is very good about allowing the user to decide where to put
downloads. It is the Mac's Microsoft Internet Explorer that only
allows a single destination that is the worst culprit in this area
and this will go away soon as an old standard.

--

Robert Ameeti

Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?