[X4U] Keyboard Shortcuts (was: OS X Update 10.3.9 A Change in Safari)

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 16 20:25:46 PDT 2005

On Apr 17, 2005, at 3:59 am, John Baltutis wrote:

>> <Gratuitous editing of quoted content>
>> I REALLY want [Apple] to introduce ... underlining [of] shortcut
>> titles when I press ALT, so I know which button to press next to
>> activate  the shortcut.
>> </Gratuitous editing of quoted content>
>
> Then, try Finder->Help->Mac Help-> and search on shortcuts. Copy and
> Paste
> in your favorite text editor, and print out your own list. It'll only
> be
> two or three pages long.

Thank you for illustrating my point. Instead of my Mac telling what key
to press for the shortcut I want, I have to go & look it up in three
pages of printout which are Around Here Somewhere (tm), probably under
my desk, or in the big vertical filing system in front of that filing
cabinet I keep meaning to use.

Stroller.