[X4U] Let's start the FUD presses.

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 17 00:39:51 PDT 2005

On 16 Apr 2005, at 10:19, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> One area I agree on with Thurrot (and many others) is I hate
> essentially
> being forced to use the Dock as my application launcher,or at the very
> least have it occupy the bottom of my screen or pop up when ever I muse
> to the bottom :-(

I practically don't use it anymore. You can move it in upper part of
the screen and then it will (annoyingly) show up only if you place the
mouse over the bottom line of the menu bar.
Until few weeks ago the only use of the dock was to check the unread
emails and the rss feeds. Not anymore since I got two nice programs to
show them up in the menu bar.
To launch applications (and all the rest) I use LaunchBar and butler...

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.8
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.8/17" display
Cambridge UK