[X4U] files not launching

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Sun Apr 17 08:15:27 PDT 2005

I have just transferred/installed stuff to a new computer and to my
pleasant surprise everything except one thing is be working so far. I
am being driven to distraction because photoshop files including ones
'freshly  made' will not open when double clicked.No other of dozens of
other application has any problems opening. get info shows photoshop as
the application of choice, I have trashed preference files, I have
'repaired permissions' and even run disk warrior for good measure.
Double clicking on a photoshop file will launch photoshop and one click
will bring it to the front but stubbornly it will not open the file.
ANy idea anyone?

Jan

10.3.7 photoshop CS