[X4U] Keyboard Shortcuts

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 17 14:11:53 PDT 2005

	It seems to me that this thread is being argumentative just for the
sake of argument, but the original point is one that deserves some
attention by Apple.

	I too was mystified by a shortcut recently.  I knew it had to be
there.  But there was nothing in help files--at least nothing useful.
Since this was something I knew I would have much use for, I put in the
time to poke around.  It turned out to be elegantly simple.  More
simple than I could have imagined.  But it took an hour to discover
this simplicity.

	It's no good designing something to work if most folks cannot figure
out how to use it.  Clearer explanations and more transparency would be
helpful.

											Peter