[X4U] post-OS 10.3.9 update and looking for suggestions

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Sun Apr 17 19:41:04 PDT 2005

Perhaps you can check on Apple's website for individual Java installers so
you can either re-install it again or update it.

>From memory, Java installers/updates are also available separately.

Coj

Jack Forbush <jediwolfman at spymac.com>

To all,

Looking for some suggestions and recommendations to all of my wise
colleagues.  I updated my PB to 10.3.9 and since then I have not been
able to open my java-based Electronic Medical Record.  I have, of
course, contacted the EMR tech support and tried re-installing the
program, however, the re-install has not allowed me to open the
program.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jack