[X4U] Force PB17" external projector/display to 1024x768.

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Mon Apr 18 08:54:16 PDT 2005

I'm using a VGA cable attached to the PowerBook's DVI-VGA adaptor, I
can also use S-Video but don't have a cable with me at present.

The problem seems to be that I have no way of outputting  1024x768 if
Display Preferences doesn't think the external screen supports it, the
Projector is an old model (Philips Hopper SV10) and so probably doesn't
support plug-n-pray options like many modern LCD's do.

Thanks, Regards, Rob.