[X4U] X Update 10.3.9 Crashing Safari

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Mon Apr 18 15:57:48 PDT 2005

Using the Security updater has restored the java when I type java -version
in Terminal, but I still cannot install the java into the system using the
Java installer.

Does anyone know how to extract Java from the installer using Pacifist and
where to put it?

--
B-r-u -c-e