[X4U] post-OS 10.3.9 update and looking for suggestions

Richard Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 18:11:32 PDT 2005

Jack,

If Neil's suggestion doesn't work, you may want to try this from the
command prompt:

sudo update_prebinding -force -root /

Suggest you read this thoroughly before deciding to go for it:
<http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20050416190516903&title=A+fix+for+broken+Java+after+10.3.9+upgrade&type=article&order=&pid=54897>

I haven't tried this myself, but found it at
<http://the.taoofmac.com/space/blog/2005-04-18.20%3A24>

HTH,

Rick

--