[X4U] Exchange delegates

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:02:56 PDT 2005

I have found delegates in Entourage to be very very bad. In order for an
item to show up in a delegated calendar (not yours)  you have to set up the
appointment and then invite the delegate. You also have to set up the
appointment in their category. Failure to do these things will result in
messed up appointments. Microsoft needs to address this pronto!!.