[X4U] Password Expiration?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Apr 21 13:30:42 PDT 2005

How about storing your patient information on a Windoze server that
allows this feature? You could still use the Macs to access it.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com