[X4U] HotSyncing a Zire72 via bluetooth with 10.2.8

Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu
Thu Apr 21 18:58:50 PDT 2005

I am using an external bluetooth adaptor from Belkin F8T0001 ver. 2

I went through both set up utilities and followed the steps listed in the set
up utilities to the letter and can't seem to get my PDA to sync up with my
computer using the bluetooth.

Whats happening is that the bluetooth ends up connecting and before it can
hotsync is get an error on the PDA.

What pops up is:
HotSync Problem
Unable to initiate HotSync operation ebcause the port is in use by another
application.

I have gone into the network preferences and changed around the port
configurations and what not to try to ensure the bluetooth port will get
priority....

Help? Anyone?
Or do I need to find a Zire group and hope they have some mac savy people
there...

Kevin