[X4U] Re: Now Up-to-Date and Contact OS X 10.4 Compatibility

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 20:21:05 PDT 2005

Yaaay! It's about time! I've been using NUD/C 4 since OS9 but it has shown
its age. I've seen the interfaces for OD4Contact and iCal and have always
wanted something like that for NUD/C.

I've been waiting for NUD/C, Chronos Organizer, or OD4Contact have the
features that I've always wanted. It's good news for those of us who utilize
our PIMs daily and find the current crop lacking.

> From the Now Up to Date web site:
>
>> Now Up-to-Date and Contact version 5 is in the final  rounds of beta
>> testing. Version 5 supports Mac OS X 10.2 through 10.4 ("Tiger") and
>> will be available by June 2005.
>>
>> The current shipping version, 4.5.3, is not Tiger compatible.  We
>> recommend that customers who rely on Now Up-to-Date and Contact
>> wait until version 5 has been released before installing Tiger.
>
> Full details at:
>
> <<http://www.nowsoftware.com/104compat.htm>>
> --

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET