[X4U] [OT] - Shuffle

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 23:35:57 PDT 2005

According to Apple, the USB extension cable that came with some of their
keyboards can't be used with the Shuffle:

I've seen inexpensive packs (GE brand) of USB cables, which I think
included an
extension cable, at Target and BJs, and in the past I've seen
a reasonably priced cable pack at Costco.

Jon