[X4U] How is 10.3.9 doing now?

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Mon Apr 25 15:19:27 PDT 2005

At 10:57 AM -0700 on 4/25/05, revDAVE spoke about [X4U] How is 10.3.9
doing now? thusly:

>After reading about all the problems associated with the 10.3.9
>upgrade, I'm wondering if anybody is happy with it now and  resolved
>any of the upgrade issues and therefore recommended at this point (
>I am coming from 10.3.8)

No problems at all. Using it from day 1 available. Safari, Eudora,
Word, iCal, Address Book, NoteBook, Default Folder, Ultralingua,
OmniDictionary, Windows Media Player, WeatherDock, old Apple
LaserWriter Select 360, Brother 1440, all no problems.
--

Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.