[X4U] iTunes new Springsteen

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 05:49:47 PDT 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 9:25 PM, Gail Grainger wrote:

> I bough Devils & Dust, Springsteen's new DVD/CD today. One side is
> marked
> CD, and one side DVD. I put the CD side in, and tried to import it into
> iTunes, and it doesn't even show up on the desktop. If I can't import
> it
> into iTunes, I don't want it and will bring it back as a protest. Is
> this
> the wave of the future? Has anyone else been able to import it? I'm
> pretty
> ticked.

word is that "some" cd players have trouble reading this CD/DVD  disc.
Some have been able to load it on their computers, and if it loads..
they can RIP it into iTunes no problem.
Something about the disc is actually thicker than a regular CD ??

but some have noticed problems with like powerbook  CD drives and some
car stereos having troubles as well.

I haven't received my copy yet, it's been slowly making its way across
country via UPS for the last few days..  So I haven't been able to try
ripping it into iTunes just yet.   Hopefully will get that chance
today.

Kansas (Southside) Territory  ;-)