[X4U] How is 10.3.9 doing now?

George Harvey gwil3 at charter.net
Wed Apr 27 12:46:22 PDT 2005

As soon as 10.3.9 was available on Software Update, I installed it on
my Mac G5. It speeded up things in general, and eliminated some old
problems of minor nature. Safari works better, but still needs some
fixing. Before updating, I repaired permissions and ran DiskWarrior.
There seem to be no new problems.

After using 10.3.9 for a few days, I updated 3 FireWire drives using
the same procedures as above. These all boot up and work just fine.

I have also purchased Tiger, and will install it as soon as I receive
it.

George Harvey