[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 8, Issue 76

Jim Hartneady jhartnea at mitre.org
Thu Apr 28 05:38:15 PDT 2005

I installed 10.3.9 and like Sherry Safari went South.  After whining
can B*tch*ng for a day and a half I went to Apple's Support page and
downloaded the Java fix.  Safari is back, no more 3 minute pauses while
it considers loading a page.

Try http://www.apple.com/support/  look for "Java Update for Mac OS X
10.3.9"

Jim