[X4U] Help With Tiger Mail plus Spotlight Missing Contacts!!

Terence Devlin terry_dev at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 13:48:18 PDT 2005

Hi folks

Am I the first with a problem with Mail 2???

Received 10.4 this morning, installed this afternoon, took Spotlight maybe an hour to index everything. Quite brief really - maybe because it didn't bother indexing the address book. It's odd that LaunchBar can find contacts but Spotlight can't. - And yes, I have checked the preferences and Contacts is checked there. So, anyone any ideas? I can't seem to find anywhere to force a rescan.

Otherwise, my only other issue is that Mail hangs while checking my .mac account and needs to be force quit. ANy suggestions?

Regards

Terry Devlin