[X4U] Tiger Shipped

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Apr 28 21:00:10 PDT 2005

At 8:54 PM -0400 on 4/28/05, verduron spoke about Re: [X4U] Tiger
Shipped thusly:

>  > Are you a spammer :-)
>>
>  > Are you able to tell us why you have so many email accounts?

'tis not I of whom you speak, but I have several. Each has to do with
a particular kind of contact class: business address e-mail is
checked every ten minutes. Family every 5 minutes. Hobby mailing
lists every so often, technology related lists a little more often,
and genealogy-related lists twice a day. All automated. That's why.
People who are entitled to hear from me have an address checked
often. Stuff that can wait is checked relatively rarely.
--

Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.