[X4U] iTunes: How to know if a playlist fits on a CD

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Apr 29 03:25:47 PDT 2005

On Apr 29, 2005, at 06:16, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

>  Click where it says 1.1 hours to change the display to hours and
> minutes.

OMG! I didn't know that! Well, that makes my guessing even better. :)
I should have known, since I've started using Mac OS X I've noticed
that applications tend to do what I expect them to ("Man, It'll be cool
if I could click this and drag that, and have it perform this actio--
DAMN! IT DOES!").  Imagine my surprise, coming from Windoze. :)

	Thank you!
	dZ.

--
"Bastard Operators don't just win.  Anyone can win.  Bastard Operators
win and totally demoralise.  That's real winning."

	-- BOfH