[X4U] Tiger fight

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Apr 29 06:53:48 PDT 2005

The reason they won't prevail is that because there's no reason to
think customers will be confused by Apple using the name. If a judge
finds that to be otherwise then Apple will have to give up the name.
But since Apple and Tiger Direct are in someone different industries
and the likelihood of confusion is low Apple should have no problems.