[X4U] Current fastest video card?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Apr 29 09:38:11 PDT 2005

ATI 9800 Pro Mac Special Edition 256 MB Video Ram. Can even support one
Apple 30" Cinema Display HD. Trade up program for $249 after trading in
ANY old video card including dog slow PCI cards from 10-15 years ago.

<http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800proseme/features.html>

Sorry that is only for the G5. Leave it on here for those with G5.

You want the regular 9800 Pro Mac Edition with 128 MB RAM for G4. $249
no trade up program for this card. Only the one above for G5.

<http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800prome/specs.html>