[X4U] Re: Anybody got any issues with Mail.app in Tiger?

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Fri Apr 29 23:50:30 PDT 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 1:25 AM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> For me Mail.app isn't able to connect to my mail server which runs
> courier IMAP server

no issues with that here, also with Courier

* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA ACL ACL2=UNION
STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision,
Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.

however I have noticed problems with the unread count, but that's
another issue

TjL