[X4U] Tiger Shipped

Judi Sohn momathome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 06:00:07 PDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd at adelphia.net> wrote:
> I ordered Tiger from Amazon on April 6 with an estimated ship date at
> the latest to be April 29.  It did not ship.  I wrote to complain.
> Following is part of the answer from Amazon:
>
> > Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.
> >
> > I looked into your order and see that "Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger" is in
> > short supply.  We ordered this item from another supplier, and hope
> > to deliver it by May 09, 2005.
> >
> > Unexpected supply changes can occasionally add time to your
> > estimated shipping date.  Please accept our apologies for this
> > inconvenience.
> >
> > To help compensate you for this unexpected change, I upgraded
> > the shipping method to Two-Day Delivery at no additional charge.  So
> > you may receive this item before the estimated delivery date.
> >

> Maybe I will have it on time for the first upgrade;)  At least I get
> 2-day shipping.

Interesting. My order from Amazon moved to "shipping soon" yesterday
and it's marked that it can't be changed or cancelled. I had assumed
that meant that it was shipping out sometime yesterday, but it's still
at that status today.

If it doesn't change status this weekend I'll complain.

Judi Sohn, judi at momathome.com
Mom at Home Design, http://www.momathome.com
AIM: JudiS217