[X4U] My Take Control books are not updating, Are yours?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 30 07:27:03 PDT 2005

>Anyone contemplating getting and installing Tiger should check out the
>e-books at <http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/catalog.html>. IMHO, they're
>well worth the price. The Panther versions were a good read.
>
>I recommend getting "Take Control of Upgrading to Tiger" and "Take Control
>of Customizing Tiger." $5 each or get them in a bundle for $9.

I've purchased the 4 book set yet I am not getting any update from
the prerelease empty shell pdf. When I click on the 'Check for
Updates' button, all I get is a quick link to the second page where
it encourages me to subscribe for email notification of updates and
new books. I've subscribed multiple times but all I get is
notification that the books are 'shipping'. Have others gotten the
update to work?
--

Robert Ameeti

Don't tell any big lies today. Small ones can be just as effective.