[X4U] My Take Control books are not updating, Are yours?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 30 07:45:20 PDT 2005

>on 4/30/05 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>>Have others gotten the update to work?
>
>Yes, that page also has a link to download the latest version, 1.0.

What words are links to download the latest version? I can't find
anything other than the button on page 1 that says 'Check for
Updates' and that just links to the second page for me instead of
checking for an update. Specifically what link is working for you?
--

Robert Ameeti

I don't say what God is, but a name that somehow answers us when we are driven to feel and think how little we have to do with what we are.

- Edwin Arlington Robinson