[X4U] Thoughts on Spotlight?

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Sat Apr 30 11:15:22 PDT 2005

In the old days we used to have a program called Gopher. It could
find anything in any document, etc. It is like Spotlight. If you have
indexed everything, you should be able to search for a particular
word in a document and it will find it. Just type the word or phrase
in the spotlight search box.

You can also search by folders, etc.

Nanc