[X4U] Tiger Requires Eudora 6.2.1

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Apr 30 11:27:58 PDT 2005

At 11:15 AM -0700 4/30/05, John Baltutis wrote:
>On 04/30/05, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
>  > FYI, it looks like if you're running Eudora as your email client you
>>  need to update to V6.2.1.  I hadn't bothered, and Eudora would
>>  collect the email, but would crash on most messages I tried to open.
>>  Very disturbing.  Installing 6.2.1 appears to have fixed the problem
>  > at this point.
>
>Humbug! I've been running Eudora 5.2.1 on Tiger for the past six months.

Isn't 5.2.1 a classic app?  This morning with 6.2 almost every time I
opened a message Eudora would crash.  I upgraded to 6.2.1 and this
stopped, however, I've had it crash once while writing an email.

I took another look at Mail.app this morning as a result, but it
still isn't remotely what I need.  Which isn't to say it doesn't have
a couple interesting features that would be nice if Eudora had (maybe
once they get the upgrade they're talking about done).

		Zane