[X4U] Tiger & Networking.

Andre Balogh invicta at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 30 13:30:19 PDT 2005

Hello All,

Just installed Tiger and had no problems only......
My networking is not working as under OS X 10.3.9. The configuration
on my ALPB 17 " was that when I started or restarted the computer the
connection to the network was done automatically. Now the computer
starts normally but there is no connection. I have to click Airport
Status in the toolbar and then click on Andre's network. I then get
the connection immediately but it is a bother to have to click 2
times. why does it not connect when I start/ restart the machine. And
what made it change,

Can somebody help me ?

TIA, greetings, Andre.