[X4U] Dashboard

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 14:44:35 PDT 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 5:40 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> Stupid question, how does one go about removing a Widget from
> Dashboard?

I was frustrated by this as well.  You need do click on the icon in
the dock, then the plus sign (+), which opens up another dock and
then you'll see a circled X on the upper left hand corner of all the
open widgets.  You click that and it sucks into the circle,
disappearing.

I wish there was a way to use the widgets without running Dashboard.
I was just looking up some flight info and wanted to cut and paste it
into an iChat window.

-Steve