[X4U] Safari incredibly slow

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 1 18:25:17 PDT 2005

On Aug 2, 2005, at 1:34 am, George Harvey wrote:

> All you have to do to solve your problem is to get the latest OmniWeb
> browser, which is basically the best of the bunch ...

Except that it so often crashes when I'm half-way through making a long
posting to a web-based forum, or writing a long webmail.

I couldn't live without OmniWeb's previewing tabs, but I'm not
convinced it's faster than any other browser, and I'm convinced it's
only "better" if it happens to meet your particular requirements.

Stroller.