[X4U] Re: Updating to 10.4.2: yes or no? Mixed feeelings

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 18:58:41 PDT 2005

I absolutely disagree. I am finding items that I forgot I had and
actually making new connections due to the way spotlight presents the
results. Spotlight is not an application launcher (nor was it meant
to be); however, I am finding it to be an invaluable tool when
questions come up and I need to do some data mining. I think it is
the BEST feature of Tiger.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The best way to keep children home is to make the home atmosphere
pleasant--and let the air out of the tires."
Dorothy Parker