[X4U] Tiger and aliases etc...

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Aug 3 11:38:31 PDT 2005

My dock is on the left as well. So I was able to drag documents to the dock.
I guess I wasn't dragging them below the "line" but I was not able to drag
the Network icon to the desktop. It said I had insufficient privileges even
though I was logged in as the admin. In Panther I am able to this no
problem. I like to have to there so I don't have to open a finder window to
access other machines on the network. It's not a big deal but I was
surprised that I could no longer do this.