[X4U] Updating to 10.4.2: yes or no? Mixed feeelings

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Sat Aug 6 17:49:38 PDT 2005

Hello Germain,

I would definitely recommend upgrading to 10.4.2. I upgraded and did
not experience any problems. The update fixes many bugs, and provides
a much nicer way to organize and install Widgets. Many people always
suggest to repair permissions with Disk Utility before and after
updating. You can do this just to be safe, but I have never done this
and I've never experienced major problems with any OS X upgrade.

Hope that helps. :)

Adam