[X4U] Can some one try this?

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 16:44:11 PDT 2005

I have been having this problem with my G4 since Panther, and I was
wondering if any one else had the same problem. When iMovie HD is
running, or has recently run, I am unable to launch Apple Works.
Some times I can trash AW preferences after quitting iMovie, and it
will work.  The rest of the time, I have to reboot to get it to work.

So, if any one has a chance, try running iMovie HD for a few minutes,
then launch Apple Works and see if it crashes.

Thanks,

Kevin