[X4U] Re: Apple's move to Intel chips

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Aug 16 17:57:44 PDT 2005

I bought it and tried to  tried to deploy it, but had to give up. Not
enough polish for me to enjoy sing it, and in a busines setting, you
really, really need 100% compatible Word and Excel files when giving
them to customers. I would love to not bother having these on my Mac,
but for the sake of how I appear to my wholesale customers, we do
keep using Word and Excel (although we use Pages for our own stuff
since it's much smoother and more fun).

--
http://www.jlist.com/
You've got a friend in Japan

http://www.jastusa.com/
A full-service retailer and distributor of PC dating-sim games from
Japan