[X4U] What about Filemaker Pro 6?

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Aug 16 12:35:19 PDT 2005

I realized to my horror that Filemaker might try to get cute and not
make a universal binary for Filemaker Pro 6, its most popular version
ever, in the hopes of forcing people to upgrade to FM7 or a future
version. This will be TERRIBLE, because I've got such a complex
system in place (15 computers in Japan and 5 in San Diego all running
FM6, with databases both locations access on a third party server.
Updating all of these to Filemaker 7 would be impossible, and if
Filemaker doesn't make a universal version of 6, I'll be forced to
explore moving away from Filemaker (sob, I love it so much).
--
http://www.jlist.com/
You've got a friend in Japan

http://www.jastusa.com/
A full-service retailer and distributor of PC dating-sim games from
Japan