[X4U] new powerbook

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Aug 16 12:38:30 PDT 2005

The new iBook is an amazing value, and the two-fingered track pad
really rules -- I use it all the time in my new 12 inch Powerbook. A
major downside to the iBook is that they get dirty, after a year
you'll have a very un-new looking computer. I prefer the style of the
12 inch Powerbook instead.

--
http://www.jlist.com/
You've got a friend in Japan

http://www.jastusa.com/
A full-service retailer and distributor of PC dating-sim games from
Japan