[X4U] Off Topic : iBook sale erupts in chaos, stampede!

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Tue Aug 16 20:02:21 PDT 2005

   >Yeah, They should have done it yard sale style, starting the prices
   >around $250, then each hour knocking off $50. until they were $50.

   After having kids using them for four years, I wonder what kind of
   condition they were in.

A lot better than Dells would be...

At my son's school, we ran on 12 donated iMacs (the colored ones, not
the current ones) and 10 Reason laptops.

All of the donated iMacs ran through the year (one died yesterday as
we tried to upgrade it too much).  Three of the 10 new PCs are dead.

Which is cheaper in the long run?

Craig