[X4U] Tiger and Cisco VPN

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Thu Aug 18 17:43:40 PDT 2005

On Aug 18, 2005, at 5:06 PM, Michael J. Prevost wrote:

> A couple months back there was some discussion about the
> possibility that Tiger's VPN support might be able to connect to
> Cisco's VPN products.
>
> Has anyone gotten Tiger's VPN to connect to Cisco VPN products (PIX
> in my
> case)? My attempt failed and I don't see any options or parameters to
> change.

I'm using Tiger and Cisco's VPN client to connect to a PIX 3000
Concentrator. I can connect to the network fine from a 15" 1.67G
PowerBook and a Dual2.0 G5. However, it is all Windows services, no
AppleTalk, or AFP/IP.

I am using V 4.6.04 (0061).

Have you ever been able to connect to your VPN (pre-Tiger)?

What errors are you seeing now?
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com