[X4U] Adobe issues alert over Acrobat bug

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Aug 18 21:09:29 PDT 2005

>create PDF files and has other more advanced features. Affected are
>Reader and Acrobat versions 5.1, 6.0 to 6.0.3, and 7.0 to 7.0.2.
>Users can update to versions 5.2, 6.0.4 or 7.0.3 via the software's
>built-in automatic update or via a manual download from Adobe's site.

OK, I've upgraded my copy of Acrobat Pro 6.0.3, but what on earth is
version 5.1?  I don't even see a V5.1 listed for Mac or Windows, and
there don't seem to be any updates for Acrobat V5.0.5 available.  Is
V5.1 specific to the free reader?

Don't bother asking why I have both Acrobat 5.0.5 and Acrobat Pro
6.0.4 installed, as I really can't offer a good reason :^)  I think
I've even got older versions on my Mac OS Classic disk image!

			Zane