[X4U] Import audio tapes into iTunes

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Fri Aug 19 10:48:03 PDT 2005

I've used CD Spin Doctor (from Roxio, comes with The Boom Box, or
Toast) with good results.  The hiss removal works very well, but
watch out for hum in your system (ground loops) recording from a tape
deck to a Mac.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/