[X4U] Sherlock movies working for anybody?

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Sun Aug 21 15:14:45 PDT 2005

Sherlock has been a real mess lately (10.4).  It changes languages,
channels go blank, etc.

Deleting ~/Library/Caches/Sherlock, and any Sherlock files in
Preferences seems to get it working for a little while, but
everything goes crazy again eventually.

There are threads on the Apple Discussions forums about it and people
who have reported it as a bug have had their bugs designated as
"Duplicate", so it appears to be a known problem.  I wouldn't be
surpised if Sherlock goes away given that most of its "channels" are
being done as Dashboard Widgets.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/